Let’s find out what serverless can do for you in the world of data. In this session we are building on a realworld example of getting insights in all of Belgium’s traffic data using serverless AWS cloud power. There is much to learn from this use case:
- Getting realtime alerts for traffic jams with Kinesis Analytics and Lambda
- Daily reporting on traffic with Athena
- Visualsing data with QuickSight
- ETL jobs with Lambda Step Functions and Glue pipelines
- Building your Glue data catalog
This session aims to plant seeds in the heads of architects and developers; seeds that you can grow on the AWS platform. Join this session and explore what serverless can do for your data!