✓ Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini for free ✓ Group discount ✓ Save up to €404 REGISTER NOW
More talks in the program:
09:00 - 17:00
The workshop is designed to educate you about the AWS platform with architectural best practices on how to build production-ready and future-proof serverless applications with AWS – optimized for high speed app delivery and lowest maintenance overhead.
Content & Process
Whether you have a startup or a big enterprise trying to move to the cloud, managing IT infrastructure is rarely your core business. And it should not!
In this workshop you will learn how to facilitate AWS Infrastructure as Code features. You will develop and automatically deploy an application without provisioning servers nor databases or the like.
– How to use AWS for serverless applications
– Manage Storage with DynamoDB
– Use AWS Lambda for business logic
– Monitor and trace your application with Cloudwatch and XRay
– How to do Continuous Delivery with CodePipeline
– How to do blue/green deployments using AWS Lambda and CodeDeploy
Audience & Requirements
A laptop is the only requirement for attending the workshop. We will do most of the development in the browser, so feel free to bring whatever operating system suits you best. Also an AWS account with administrator access is necessary. If you plan to attend as a group, one AWS account per 2-3 people is sufficient.